A career profile suited to meet the needs of modern companies
The School of Executive Secretarial Studies was created in the 1964-1965 academic year.
Following the latest course syllabus update, the Diploma in Executive Secretarial Studies is awarded by the University of Deusto itself. Its aims are:
- To provide students with a sound professional grounding.
- To foster their interpersonal skills, which will enable them to successfully carry out organisational and managerial tasks. This requires a well-defined career profile, adapted to the needs of modern companies.
To reach these aims, we offer you
- Our highly qualified teaching staff, with extensive teaching and professional experience.
- Personalised attention to each student in the academic, personal and professional spheres.
Candidates wishing to study the Diploma in Executive Secretarial Studies must:
- Have successfully completed upper secondary education under LOGSE, or the Pre-University Course (COU).
- Have some knowledge of English, since English language is not taught at beginners? level.
As long as they comply with the current legislation, applications for admission to the School of Executive Secretarial Studies are also welcomed from:
- University graduates
- Graduates from Higher Professional Training Programmes or equivalent.
- Mature students over 25 who have successfully completed the tests for entry to the University of Deusto.
- Holders of recognised or accredited university qualifications.